311 Lincoln Road Miami Beach, FL
311 Lincoln Road is the retail component of the Albion Hotel. The property is prominently positioned at the gateway to Lincoln Road between Collins Avenue, a global hotel destination, and the pedestrian promenade visited by over 10,000 visitors daily.
Located within the Lincoln Road Signage district allowing for generous signage rights and prominently located on the only Lincoln Road block open to vehicular traffic are two additionally unique benefits of 311 Lincoln Road. Retail space up to 35,000 sf can be assembled with 193 feet of direct frontage on Lincoln Road. Nearby world renowned destinations and traffic generators include upscale hotels and spas, Miami Beach Convention Center, New World Symphony, and The Fillmore.
- Landmark destination ideal for a flagship retail store, trademark restaurant/nightclub
- ±193 feet of direct Lincoln Road frontage
- Can be subdivided into a variety of configurations
- Situated in a major pedestrian, vehicular and transit thoroughfare, on the only block open to vehicular traffic on Lincoln Road
- Located within the Lincoln Road Signage District which allows for generous signage rights
- The 300 block is located between Collins Avenue, a global hotel destination and Lincoln Road, home to Florida’s highest retail rents
- The Miami Beach Convention Center is within walking distance, currently hosts over 800,000 annual visitors, is undergoing a $500M renovation, and hosts Art Basel annually
- New World Symphony and other worldclass destinations located within blocks